I've been noticing lots of neat jewelry holders lately. Lots of them you can do yourself! Here is THE DIRTY on my top 5.
1. Thrifted jewelry organization made with vintage JELL-O and tart molds.
2. Braided yarn jewelry holder with endless variations.
3. An up cycled kitchen grater painted and turned into an earring holder.
4. Orphaned teacups and saucers are perfect vessels for sorting jewelry.
5. Repurposed painted frame jewelry display is vintage inspired.
HAPPY FRIDAY and FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND!