I can't believe it's the last day of July and I'm just getting to my 3rd Birchbox review. So here it is!
• Oscar de la Renta live in love - This fragrance has jasmine sambac, rose, ginger orchid, and amber. Smells nice, but not for me.
• stila lip glaze - light (see review below)
• Alterna BAMBOO® UV+ Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide - This finishing hair gloss prevents UV rays from fading color. I really liked it. Made my hair shiny too!
• Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint - Very light coverage. I like medium to full coverage.
However, it felt nice on my skin.
• LÄRABAR® Bar - Gluten free, dairy and soy free, non-GMO, vegan and kosher bar.
Taste = fair.
As a lip product fanatic, the stila lip glaze isn't my favorite lip product that I ever used. You have to twist the end for the lip glaze to get onto the brush for application. If you turn too much you're left with too much product on the brush. As you can see, there is not much product left after only after 4 applications. I prefer a traditional wand for my lip gloss.
Stila lip glaze - light is a natural gloss on my lips. Good for wearing to a quick run to the grocery store. Which is EXACTLY what I did today!
Looking forward to experiencing more goodies in my next Birchbox!